Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks MZ for clarify - Mom and his son/accuser at Pre-trial.

For MZ - Thanks for clarify this


It is only a pre-trial -- . No jurors or anything else.   The son must say "guilty or not guilty" at the pre-trial while his lawyer is presented. That is it. The next court date will be given to the son for the trial. The interpreters were not available twice.  The interpreter was not available again (for the third time!)  - No choice but his mom had to interpret for her son. The outcome will not look good for both. No idea if the victim was there or not.  


4 comments:

mishkazena said...

According to the mom, she wasn't in the courtroom

Deaf Pixie said...

Again!, Squ65.. Your vlogger is not working?

It is second time. I think first one was fine.. after remind you.. and now it say Sorry , Video is no longer running?

Deaf Pixie

Squ65 said...

Pah! Sorry guys I just switched from privacy to public on my Youtube account.. Oops Me an old fart. lol enjoy my vlog! Diane

Deaf Pixie said...

That's ok. I thought my computer was not working, I was right.. my husband say your computer have a problematic!

I knew it was your accidently did not allowing us opening .. That's happened.

Deaf Pixie