Monday, March 17, 2008

For Deaf Yahoo chat room and V/bloggers --


High numbers of viewers for both:

1) The negative seeking behavior vlogger/blogger. 
2) The upsetting vlogger/blogger.

(Sorry but no offense).

Best to ignore the obnoxious person who loves getting the high number of viewers -- to feel good about himself or herself.

Keep yourself low
if you are unhappy with some people who enjoy mocking you for some reasons in the Deaf Yahoo Deaf chat room (or even Deafread or others) otherwise the viewers will enjoy your show more more .....  It will increase high number of viewers. You will feel awful (in my opinion). 

How interesting huh?




5 comments:

Cobra said...

Yes I noticed.. That's why I'm back off. Thank god I never visit in chatroom. I want is vlogger that is it. they never hurt my feeling or get pay attitude to me. wink! Thank for your sharing!

mochame said...

Your point is clear and loud, Just like someone from Youtube did for Britney Spears, That person acts so desperated and crying to pay attention for least few minutes fame for to gain the view more. Crazy! Good thing i don't visit on Deaf Yahoo chat room.

Amy said...

I understand what your saying. I have decided not to ever go back in this chat room anymore. I feel like I'm not welcome in the room anymore. I feel be on VLOG is better so that I don't see what people are saying about me or whatever. Thanks for the message you left on my vlog. :-)

ChillyGurlz said...

i usually don't go into that deaf chat yahoo live chatroom anyways but i do go in once a while just to see whats happening there... nothing interesting happens there to me anyways... it was only good during the first week it "opened" then it went downhill...

Squ65 said...

Amy ... I overlooked yours and I recently watched your vlog -- nicely and well said. Everyone is welcomed to the Deaf Y live chat room. It is supposed a comfort zone for us, Deaf/HH people. The reality is not going to happen. How sad. Hang in there, Amy.