Monday, August 27, 2007

Re: Farting Behavior (Deaf and Hearing) Embarrassing but funny



A funny experience but embarrassing! Two of us Deaf went to the D'Angelos for our lunch. We ordered our meals then we sat down at the table. My friend who has some hearing sat across from me. She decided to let the "air" out but suddenly the very loud noise came out unexpectedly. I got confused by her looks and asked her what's wrong. My friend laughed nervously. There was a friendly black woman with her bright beautiful teeth who sat behind me made a huge smile. Finally both laughed hysterically. I got confused but laughing along with them. Good thing I didn't smell! Just a loud long air. Wondering what does that woman think of us Deaf. lol ....

1 comment:

A bunch of crazy chickens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.